[OSList] : Peggy Holman keynotes OSACON, Wednesday 11/08 12 noon NYC time

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Mon Nov 6 14:25:02 PST 2017

Greetings All,

I suspect there are many Agile people here who are feeling something
ain't quite right. Something about the *results*.

If you are feeling like the results could be better, if you are feeling
like we ought to be getting 2X, 4X or even 10X better results by now,
and maybe just maybe bringing Open Space Technology into the "enterprise
Agile transformation" process might actually HELP, you are in good company.

This Wednesday, we've got a little 2+ hour mini-conference for you on
this topic. And the platform is ZOOM video. And all your friends are here!

And the theme of the event is the same as the title of Peggy Holman's
amazing book: "ENGAGING EMERGENCE."

And of course you're invited to join us.

I hope you say YES, to engaging emergence, with Peggy Holman, Mark Katz,
Ron Quartel and Mark Sheffield.

Details:

OSACON **online** mini-conference: This coming Wednesday, 11/08 12 noon
to 215PM

This is the event for people exploring how to bring Open Space into the
process of enterprise-level Agile change.

This month's event promises to be great!

We've got Open Space pioneer Peggy Holman
<https://www.facebook.com/peggy.holman.71?fref=gs&dti=204037609756665&hc_location=group>
keynoting on the theme "Engaging Emergence." You can expect a peppy and
interactive experience!

We also have these speakers: Mark Katz, Mark Sheffield, and Ron Quartel !!

Mark Katz (then-CIO of ASCAP.com) on OSA ALL THE WAY: OpenSpace Agility
from the Executive’s Point of View

-- Mark explains his experience of OSA as a sponsoring executive while
CIO of ASCAP.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FASCAP.com%2F&h=ATMcm0ieIxveZDRlzmC-GbY5y2o5Xb5V_Qi-Vlq7_4uk0_qvZ6CdTeuNugjbLwVGAsIhxnzUk39_UAFwJ_RykRhUEvmkKngtV0JfNwIBPyKP4xyMKTfXdTi2ji2HvtCf1wcmXMWCVvkZPz-8XQbREq8X8jQ7Nxpo0oyfERBDMyMRjgNhAvAC3jwtEkj5RbEvsLnFHdG4Km-vcnfBwHcilG_pIlvUfwrLAwXH0Afaz5VP1ZpDz-ieHvTLtZ_9GWTf3W_u3GKHR4TPVjUuaNTLqZFLl_KCyfGDXDr7EIHy1k59zw>

<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FASCAP.com%2F&h=ATMcm0ieIxveZDRlzmC-GbY5y2o5Xb5V_Qi-Vlq7_4uk0_qvZ6CdTeuNugjbLwVGAsIhxnzUk39_UAFwJ_RykRhUEvmkKngtV0JfNwIBPyKP4xyMKTfXdTi2ji2HvtCf1wcmXMWCVvkZPz-8XQbREq8X8jQ7Nxpo0oyfERBDMyMRjgNhAvAC3jwtEkj5RbEvsLnFHdG4Km-vcnfBwHcilG_pIlvUfwrLAwXH0Afaz5VP1ZpDz-ieHvTLtZ_9GWTf3W_u3GKHR4TPVjUuaNTLqZFLl_KCyfGDXDr7EIHy1k59zw>

<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FASCAP.com%2F&h=ATMcm0ieIxveZDRlzmC-GbY5y2o5Xb5V_Qi-Vlq7_4uk0_qvZ6CdTeuNugjbLwVGAsIhxnzUk39_UAFwJ_RykRhUEvmkKngtV0JfNwIBPyKP4xyMKTfXdTi2ji2HvtCf1wcmXMWCVvkZPz-8XQbREq8X8jQ7Nxpo0oyfERBDMyMRjgNhAvAC3jwtEkj5RbEvsLnFHdG4Km-vcnfBwHcilG_pIlvUfwrLAwXH0Afaz5VP1ZpDz-ieHvTLtZ_9GWTf3W_u3GKHR4TPVjUuaNTLqZFLl_KCyfGDXDr7EIHy1k59zw>

Mark Sheffield on THE OPEN SPACE MINDSET, For Agile Folks.

--Mr. Sheffield explains how Open Space HAS EVERYTHING TO DO with
genuine Agility, and why. And how to bring it into your Agile work in
your organization.

Ron Quartel on FAST-AGILE Explained.

-- Ron explains how to use Open Space to create and re-create software
engineering teams that can solve your biggest engineering problems, by
simply SELF ORGANIZING with a little help from Open Space

Registration:

You can use code IAMSPECIAL to get in for cheap!

Here's the promotional web page with all the details, and the reg-link:
https://osacon.com/osacon-west/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fosacon.com%2Fosacon-west%2F&h=ATNFSX94svcDrnjahVuyb7-KKfS683Cu-t470IvgZW8snmTQcYxiV_nK7Nz_hW-RqGHTNjW71URctMJm5i-pTNVCAnXSFK438zJIWF1U2dizzr_x3WI9d_cFQfpyC_3IsFP7I1NN5p-HFvnWtoOqIBX9FRn0B3corVUz_1cVHFNCdfeBYzbVC4nVS5uLvxxGB1VOE0WVCfhTN_uwel2VZZ2kxJjos2pb1C3rQP3wM7Cvq-Lnuvo7PG1X-hDjkAYDc8hFB-z_avdjkIKta7Ku9egRKH_mO61nOmSKufPTmfkkNA>

See you there!

--
Daniel Mezick
Culture Strategist. Author. Keynoter.