[OSList] Lisa Carlson

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:05:34 PDT 2017

Ah…

I remember Lisa too.  I joined the community just at the end of the TMN days, in the mid nineties, as the OSLIST was becoming the way we stayed connected.  She was so important to this global community. We may have all found each other some other way, but I think, as Micheal said, TMN and how it was hosted made our online connections what they are, even 25+ years later.

Chris