[OSList] What happens after Open Space? Any case studies on this?

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Mar 15 13:55:07 PDT 2017

"We're looking for ideas on how to best move the ball forward."

Sure. Those who have the Passion move the ball. Always been that way. Always
will. In Open Space. Or life. Pretty much the same thing. Life and Open
Space. That is. Nothing magic. Passion and Responsibility, together. make
things happen. Otherwise. Zilch.

ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.