[OSList] What happens after Open Space? Any case studies on this?

Meredith Woolard via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Mar 15 13:26:23 PDT 2017

Hello!
My company recently held a very successful Open Space and we are now wondering "what happens next?". After people have had the conversations and shared ideas, is there any mechanism or case studies of that being the START of a larger project or opportunity to make a positive change? Does anyone in this group have any ideas or case studies they could share? We're looking for ideas on how to best move the ball forward.

Thank you!
Meredith