[OSList] Research OST

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Mar 1 08:53:25 PST 2017

Jan - it's all true! A couple of Martinis and time in West Africa. And
suddenly I remembered what I'd always known. For 13.7 Billion years. Sit in
a circle, create a bulletin board. Go to work. Of course we can make it a
lot more complicated - with all kinds of processes and procedures. Which
naturally require much study, great expertise, and massive cost. My bill.
Or. You can have it all for free.

The actual truth of the matter is that it is all yours. Already. Anyhow.

Enjoy!

ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.