[OSList] Research OST

Jan Hoglund via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Mar 1 06:44:49 PST 2017

Michael,

You wrote:

> Point is, that "research" along the Quaker line, is what I think OST is the best approach to without formally being a Quaker.

I just want to clarify that I'm not a Quaker myself, but that I do believe that communal discernment is a human potential. The similarities between Quaker practices and indigenous cultures are discussed in the book, but I didn't go into any depth on this in my review. Btw, didn't the idea behind OST come from some village in Africa in combination with two martinis, or something?

Jan, Sweden