[OSList] Research OST

Arno Baltin via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Mar 8 04:29:31 PST 2017

Hi Jan!

It was very interesting to read the review!
In 1992 I was for 4 months at Clark University (Worchester, MA, USA) and
attended regularly Qacker meetings.
Later on I established a study course on Gourp Work Methods at Tallinn
University.
I have seen Quacker meetings as a basis for The Cirlcle but never saw it in
such a broad perspective as put in your reviewed book.
Thank you once again!

Be well!

       *Arno *