[OSList] Research OST

Royle, Karl via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Feb 24 04:52:52 PST 2017

I’ve been thinking about it on the drive into work and will post more later ….. As it's a phenomena …. It's definitely researchable, you just need to find some suitable frameworks..

I’m always a bit sceptical about things that people say just happen, especially when they are actually organised.  :-)

Best

Karl