[OSList] What happens after Open Space? Any case studies on this?

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Apr 2 19:55:20 PDT 2017

Hello all!

Thanks to Meredith for calling our attention to this interesting and
crucial topic. and also thaks to all of you for all those wonderful
insights. Here in Bolivia where passion and responsibility seems to be
mutually exclusive, I used to conduct OST sessions in the traditional way,
i.e. four principles, one law, being present and invisible and so forth. I
also use the agreement register form and a time schedule. Once each working
group completes this information, it is posted on the market place. The
general manager or the main interested person on the following up process
takes appropriate notes and facilitates/stimulates/monitors/supervises the
accomplishment of each agreement according to the proposed
schedule/deadline.

By the way, I hand out the forms only when I perceive the participants "in
need to land" which normally happens after they have brainstormed and
debated on ideas for about 45 to 60 minutes after organizing themselves as
goups.

Hope this is of help to you. Wish every success!

Jaime Pedreros F. (Bolivia and Peru)