[OSList] Hello and a question

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 24 14:29:51 PDT 2016

Hi Maria!

Great initiative!

I used these videos to try to entice the mayor's office in my city to do
something similar:

   1. Harrisonburg, Virginia Town Summits, hosted by former Mayor, Kai
   Degner
      1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEIM4on648
      2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpAtLKZ63u0
      <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpAtLKZ63u0>
      3. There are others :)
   2. Portland, Connecticut:  A Town-wide Open Space to address the
   citizen's issues regarding Land Use Plannin
      1. Sponsored by Three civic groups and the Town of Portland,
      Connecticut: http://portlandplan.org/
      2. Note: The video was done by high school tech students, so there is
      a little "break in the action" but it picks up at minute four

Best wishes on your worthy endeavor!!!

   1.