[OSList] Hello and a question

Maria A via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 24 14:07:47 PDT 2016

Dear space openers,

I write from Donosti-San Sebastian, the city where this last OSELE has taken place. I am really inspired by this experience, such a luxury to have you here!

I come to you to ask about experiences in OS related to future scenarios for a city. This one is not too big, some of us think it´s a big village ;-) Mark suggested this idea at OSELE, and I felt it made total sense for me, to open a space in the city where I was born and have lived for so many years. It is a huge and great challenge, and I have no experience in this kind of OS. I would really appreciate any hint or ideas. I want to write the project assap so we can apply for some grant... who knows!

Thank you for this list and for being there,

Maria