[OSList] Hello and a question

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 24 15:53:26 PDT 2016

Hola fabulous@ Maria !

So that I understand you correctly - you are asking us for what?
- for us to share with you how OS has been used specifically for cities working on future scenarios?
- for… what objective? and what desired outcomes? (that may help us help you)

or…? Are you asking us if OS is good for this? or if this is the right-fit task for the city? Or what you do first to build relationships to find out if others, too wish for this? or…?

Thanks for starting / continuing anywhere, and telling us more.

Un abrazo, Ms. Maria,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator