[OSList] Fwd: 4th European Open Space Learning Exchange coming up

Eleder_BuM via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Mar 4 00:52:55 PST 2016

Hello Michael, Harrison and all the beautiful people on the list.

It´s all very funny. I yesterday spent a splendid day in the beuatiful
Donostia/San Sebastian meeting collegues for OSELE16 (aka LEX) for
arrangements (looking for another room for a pre-OSELE workshop, to be held
on May 7+8+9th, speaking with people to facilitate affordable accomodation
in local people´s homes, deciding about some ways to spread the word,
llokinfor nice places to stammtisch after the event, speaking with someon
that would love to offer a biodance session in the afternoon and another
one that would love to invite to a music adnd arts show,... more news
soon).

And, back to the office, I find Michael´s and Harrison´s sweet messages.

Thanks so much for your kind words, my friends.

Yes, here we are a bunch of people passionate with OS, doing some fun work
to host you from May 10th to 13th, or May 7th to 13th (if you finally
decide to sign up for the training course).

Find here the invitation texts in  Basque
<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxvcGVuc3BhY2VnaWxhZ3VuYWt8Z3g6NDA0MGJmMjM2MjAyMzc1Mw>
, English
<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxvcGVuc3BhY2VnaWxhZ3VuYWt8Z3g6NWJlYmUwMTViNmJlYjdiOQ>,
eta Spanish
<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxvcGVuc3BhY2VnaWxhZ3VuYWt8Z3g6N2Y1NjhhMzcxZjFhMTM3NQ>
.

A big hug from Bilbao, with a mild, almost spring weather.

Eleder
@Eleder_BuM <https://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
(+0034) 638733223