[OSList] Fwd: 4th European Open Space Learning Exchange coming up

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Mar 3 14:41:03 PST 2016

Folks... The forthcoming gathering in Basque Country is guaranteed to be
superb! I can't be there, but I wish I could. Of course the right people
will be there. They always are. AND Basque hospitality in general, and
Eleder in particular top the charts.

Harrison

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854
301-365-2093

Summer Address
189 Beaucaire Ave.
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261

Websites
 www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org