[OSList] OST Training Design

Bhavesh Patel via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Mar 31 04:54:29 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,

I would be interested to know what the design of your workshop is. As you
know the idea of "training" OST facilitators is an on-going discussion in
our OST community!

I have been sharing designs with Lisa Heft who calls hers an OST Learning
Workshop.

Attached is the timetable.

Smiles Bhav...

On 31 March 2016 at 01:59, Chris Corrigan via OSList <