[OSList] facilitators in ukraine?

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jun 13 10:13:06 PDT 2016

Michael – tell your friend… there are a whole bunch. I have a map on my study wall of Ukraine with 40+ photos and names. Of course all that is in Maryland, and I am in Maine. However, check out the global map and/or contact Michael Pannwitz and I am pretty sure you will come up with some answers. Of course those who are currently resident in the Crimea may have certain availability restrictions..

ho