[OSList] facilitators in ukraine?

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jun 13 16:45:09 PDT 2016

Dear Barbara and Michael H.,

a starting point is the Open Space World Map.
> http://openspaceworldmap.org/

and here is the direct link to the Ukrainians
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/moreinfo/contactinfo.php?c_id=185

I am ccing this email to all of the Ukrainian colleagues.

Jo Toepfer and I trained 47 back in 2005.

Jo still works in the Ukraine and has more info, I am sure.

Attached is a detailed description of our 5-day training design which
was really an experiment in remembering open space... practically no
inputs at all...

Greetings from  Berlin
mmp