[OSList] facilitators in ukraine?

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jun 13 10:07:07 PDT 2016

Taras Tymchuk is a great facilitator (and lovely person) who is very much a part of our community, including sharing and stretching our learning at the recent OSELE in Spain, joining us at last year’s WOSonOS in Poland, and doing really wonderful work… Andriy Klymyshyn has been on our OSLIST for years exploring with us all, and some of you may have met him in London during that year’s WOSonOS. Zoryana Borbulevych is also wonderful and skilled. All of them are fabulous.

I will share their contact information with you, Barbara, after I have completed a meeting this morning,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space