[OSList] Coming to New York March 10 - is the democratic university possible, and whats open got to do with it

Brett Barndt via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jan 17 14:40:14 PST 2016

Thorstein Veblen is good about this topic. His 1918 books is called The
Higher Learning in America: A Memorandum on the Conduct of Universities by
Business Men. It reflects the dependence of our universities on money in
our system. Maybe a mutual credit money system would result in a different
outcome. These new types of credit exchange systems are being explored now,
mostly in Europe.

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 3:51 PM, christopher macrae via OSList <