[OSList] Coming to New York March 10 - is the democratic university possible, and whats open got to do with it

christopher macrae via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jan 17 12:51:28 PST 2016

This video shows where the Undemocratic education system came from   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFRT9JKGPcI
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Democratic Education Part 1 of 2 |
|  |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Defining Sustainability around 2015-2025 being Youth's most productive/exciting decadeOn March 10 the only usa university we have so far been able to sign up to a wave of (mainly south american colleges) inspired by Pope Francis will bequestioning what's open space got to do with it?
Pop in or up to Brooklyn if you can.    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/eel-comes-brooklyn-new-york-joann-d-rolle-ph-d-?trk=mp-author-card
|   |
| An EEL comes to Brooklyn, New YorkEducation is electric when passionate thought leaders unite and leverage community, corporate, and government resources.  Medgar Evers College (MEC)... |
|  |
| View on www.linkedin.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |