[OSList] New Years Questions

Arno Baltin via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jan 7 04:51:36 PST 2016

Hi!

I like this note on cultural differences.
As in English the question probably is connected to quest
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quest>. This is intriguing approach to
question(ing).
In Estonian to ask a question (küsima)  has also connotoation of request
(paluma).

So my question would be

Is question more like a quest or like request (or something else)?

Be well!

       *Arno *