[OSList] New Years Questions

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jan 7 06:02:06 PST 2016

Bhavesh... I’m sure culture has something to do with the way we handle, appreciate questions. But at the end of the day, I suspect it has more to do with maturity (some might say antiquity) than culture. In West Africa, the Elders’ job is to ponder the question. And more often than not, their “answer” is another question. Buddhism,  in various forms seems to find real meaning in “sitting” the question. Old and/or mature folks seem to do it “best.” Or something.

ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854