[OSList] Invitation to OSELE.16 (4th Open Space European Learning Exchange, aka LEX)

Eleder_BuM via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jan 27 02:27:48 PST 2016

*Dear Open Spacenicks, for those of you -especially in Europe- who can´t be
personally in WOSonOS 2016 (November 2016, Manila) and need a face-to-face
gathering with colleagues at least once a year, note down this date.*

*It will be the 4th such event (previous ones 2009 in Paris, 2011 in
Sardinia, 2013 in Utrecht) which organizes in those years, when the WOSonOS
is not in Europe which is the case in 2016.*

*OSELE.16
<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxvcGVuc3BhY2VnaWxhZ3VuYWt8Z3g6NWJlYmUwMTViNmJlYjdiOQ>
(4th Open Space European Learning Exchange, aka LEX)*

*From fear to love. How can Open Space help the reloveution?*

*May 10-13,* 2016 in Donostia/San Sebastian, Basque Country

*”Open Space wherever, whenever, however, with whom-so-ever as often as you
can.”*

Harrison Owen, after Paris 11/13

Dear colleague,

do you want to explore with a bunch of experts on Open Space Technology
<http://openspaceworld.org/wp2/>? To engage in a great learning experience
and deepen your knowledge? Do you feel like witnessing what collaborations
may arise and what surprises will emerge?

Yes? This is the right occasion!

Donostia/San Sebastian. Spring. Great weather. Walkable gorgeous small city
with splendid beaches and nature walks,... First swim of the year? Plus...

...some interesting stuff happening around (being Donostia/San Sebastian the*
European Capital of Culture in 2016* <http://dss2016.eu/en/>).

...*plenty of activists and social and economy innovators* in the area.

...some stimulating activities addressing our *political and identity
conflict *(are we Basque? Spanish? French? combi-nations :)? How will we
attain sustainable *peace and co-existence in our highly diverse society*?)

...and *lots of Open Space friends immersed in our traditionally
collaborative culture!*

Want to join us for the 4th OSELE (Open Space European Learning Exchange),
a 3 days OSonOS/Open Space on Open Space? Come and feel the productive
peace, experience the co-creative space, enjoy, learn and co-inspire the
world!

*WHERE? *In an* awesome place*, the Culture Innovation Center* Tabakalera
<http://www.tabakalera.eu/en/who-we-are/about-tabakalera> *Donostia/San
Sebastian, Basque Country).

*WHEN? *May 10-13, 2016

*SIGN UP: *feel in this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-dXi4aR0mh0rdRThqQQAcgPV5CgR4aKR_RVI7XsMc8s/edit>,
please (before May 5th, if possible)

*FEES: you pay what you decide. *Orientative: 100 € if employers would pay
for it; 50 € if you are paying yourself.* CATERING* for 3 days *INCLUDED*.

*PAYMENT: cash on the place, or via PayPal*

Too expensive for you now? Contact us (bosonos13 at gmail.com) and we´ll
manage!

*CHILDREN: *very welcome. We´ll lovingly take care of them!

*What will you get by coming to OSELE2016?*

. Deep *learning *and* discoveries* about OST and diverse unexpected key
matters

*. Connection* with worldwide OST experts from a *variety of fields*
(grassroots,  university, enterprise, social innovators, community,…)

. *Great energy, actions & colleagues* to venture in with

A complete book of *proceedings, on the place!*

All this in *a simple, self-managed, collaborative and fun* atmosphere!

*How will OSELE2016 develop?*

*May 10th* afternoon: reception cocktail (take something typical of  your
region to share)

*May 11th* we cocreate the agenda for 2 days

*May13th*: *action proposals and planning*

All this in the *self managed way on Open Space Technology*

*INFO+*

bosonos13 at gmail.com

eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com

(+0034) 638. 733.223