[OSList] Invitation to OSELE.16 (4th Open Space European Learning Exchange, aka LEX)

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jan 27 03:12:49 PST 2016

Dear Gune Irekiaren Lagunak,
dear Eleder!

Grand, its in my calendar.

I wonder what "reloveution" means in your invitation.
It contains "love", so its probably exciting and happy and some other
stuff. The google translator has an audio version which made
"relevation" out of it. In context with love, not bad.

Have a great day in Donostia/San Sebastian.

hugs and stuff
mmp