[OSList] Seeking Feedback on Participation Instructions for an Online Event

Tony Budak via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jan 28 14:55:31 PST 2016

Thanks Marie, I love your closure because it continues to hold space
open for co-produced emergent mental energy. So very cool.

--
Untitled Document Regards,
*Tony Budak

/mobile:/ 330-716-2722 | /Skype:/ tony.budak1**

*Facebook TBMW
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/TimeBankMahoningValley/>  | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/TimeBankMW>***

**