[OSList] How to shift a destructive "information-meeting" to a constructive dialogue meeting?

Catherine Pfaehler via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Feb 20 11:42:48 PST 2016

Dear Thomas

It sounds so similar to everywhere
 What comes to my mind is a peer spirit
circle-meeting instead of these information meetings, with concentric
circles like in Open Space - as for an Open Space meeting, the time given
for the first meeting seems too short. Open Space could set in in a later
stage and help integrate. We’ll look at this idea more deeply with two
colleagues here. Have you come across peer spirit circles? Ann Linnea and
Christina Baldwin have published widely, see www.peerspirit.com.

A wonderful opportunity indeed! Thank you

Best, Catherine Pfaehler

Catherine Pfaehler

lic.oec.HSG

Open Space Begleitung

Burckhardtstrasse 2

CH - 3008 Bern

Telefon +41-(0)31 - 536 05 31

Mobile +41-(0)76 - 488 15 46

c.pfaehler at open-space-begleitung.ch

 <http://www.open-space-begleitung.ch> www.open-space-begleitung.ch

Le Livre Blanc sur le Forum Ouvert est le fruit de la collaboration de 10
facilitateurs du monde entier. Téléchargement gratuit sur
<http://www.forum-ouvert.fr> www.forum-ouvert.fr