[OSList] How to shift a destructive "information-meeting" to a constructive dialogue meeting?

Amanda Fenton via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Feb 20 12:19:33 PST 2016

Catherine - great to hear you mention Christina and Ann's work - a circle
methodology known now as The Circle Way. I have been part of a small circle
of people supporting the transition from being led by Christina and Ann to
being network and community held. Christina and Ann's work in the world is
continuing but their focus will be on their vision quest, nature work and
writing work. You can read more about this shift in their December
newsletter here <http://peerspirit.com/resources/the-circle-tale/>.

*We have a new website for The Circle Way <http://www.thecircleway.net/>*
which has resources, videos and more - and we are excited for this site to
grow and support the next generation of Circle Way practitioners in the
world.

Cheers,
Amanda

--

*Join me at these upcoming workshops:*

*The Circle Way - Whidbey Island, Washington - August 17 to 22, 2016
<http://www.learnthecircleway.com/>*

*Art of Hosting Meaningful Conversations and Participatory Leadership -
Bowen Island (near Vancouver BC) November 13 to 16, 2016
<http://aohbowenisland.weebly.com/>  *

Amanda Fenton
participatory process designer and facilitator - hosting and harvesting
conversations that matter
amandafenton.com   Twitter: @amandafenton <http://twitter.com/amandafenton>
 Skype: amanda-fenton   C: 604.802.7498

*A circle is not just a meeting with the chairs rearranged. A circle is a
way of doing things differently than we have become accustomed to. The
circle is a return to our original form of community as well as a leap
forward to create a new form of community. ~ Christina Baldwin*

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Catherine Pfaehler via OSList <