[OSList] How to shift a destructive "information-meeting" to a constructive dialogue meeting?

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Feb 19 02:01:55 PST 2016

Dear HO,

oh yes, wake them up.
Carol is just 15.3 mi down the road from you, says Map24, so it could be
easily and effectively handled analog... Tova and Avner require another
approach.

Have a great weekend
greetings from Berlin where tens of thousands of us have a ball
expanding space for refugees and Berliners to thrive in
mmp

PS: Tomorrow afternoon several grade school Syrian girls will be over
for bicycle training...