[OSList] Cracking Questions

Jon Harvey (Jon Harvey Associates Ltd) via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Feb 3 01:58:33 PST 2016

Dear friends

At the sublime WOSONOS in Krakow last September, I mentioned to people I
was writing a book. People were interested and said to let them know when
it was being published. It is now just a couple of weeks away from being
published and is available for pre-order here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cracking-Questions-Jon-Harvey/dp/1910864315/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1454493046&sr=1-1
(UK Amazon)
or
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cracking-questions-jon-harvey/1123306380?ean=9781910864319
(USA Barnes & Noble)
or
just go to your usual bookseller and search on 'Cracking Questions' - it
should come up...

The book is designed to empower people to find their own ingenious
solutions to making their business run better. It does this via a series of
questions which embody the essence of TQM / Lean / Systems thinking /
Process redesign etc... (You can read more about why I wrote the book here:
http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/the-story-behind-cracking-questions.html)
It promotes the idea of using Open Space to inquire into one or more of
these questions for large and small groups.

I hope you will consider buying it (and it comes with a money
back guarantee too!)

All good wishes

Jon

Jon Harvey