[OSList] 24th World Open Space on Open Space (WOSonOS) Conference

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Aug 29 13:46:04 PDT 2016

Alan – Thanks for spreading the word. And for whatever it is worth – I do have my tickets and, God Willing and the creeks don’t rise – I will be there in Manila looking forward to greeting whomsoever chooses to be among the “right people.”

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854