[OSList] 24th World Open Space on Open Space (WOSonOS) Conference

Alan Stewart via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Aug 28 17:08:35 PDT 2016

G'day All

To enhance awareness of this *forthcoming wondrous event
<http://www.wosonos2016.com/>* I have been requested by the organising
committee in Manila to help promote it to Aussies.

 Which I have done by posting to people on diverse  Downunder lists, bcc to
'stalwarts'  I refer to.

 Here is a copy for more widespread notice.

I am most happy to do this having attended five WOSonOS gatherings,
starting with Monterey in California in 1998 and the most recent in St
Petersburg in Florida in 2013.

And would say that they have all been great experiencing through learning
more of what an impactful process OST is in many contexts, particularly
highly complex and conflicted. There are increasing numbers of these
situations, for which so much more could be done effectively were OST
brought to bear.

*If you are looking to extend your understanding of OST and its widespread
applications you would do well to register for this 'in our patch' event. *

Equally memorable, and personally beneficial, from my participating in the
WOS gatherings have been the fine friends I have made from every one. These
stalwarts are scattered all around our little planet, 3rd from the sun. I
have had much joy from keeping connected with these lively spirits in
diverse ways including Skype, QiqoChat and sometimes - gloriously- in
person.

*How good is that, keeping in close contact with like passioned fellow
Spaceniks, for now nearly 20 years?  <smile> *

Could your hopping off to Manila have this kind of impact on your 'self
organising' way of being too?  <smile>

To add: Having visited the Philippines twice I can assure you that the
welcome and hospitality you will likely experience there will be
'incomparable'.

*Please pass this on to people in your orbit who are already in tune with
OST and all it can mean. or could be if they knew of this opportunity. *

Looking forward.

Go well

Alan

*Alan Stewart, PhD Social Artist Facilitator of conversations that matter
and participatory fun Senior Fulbright Scholar*

*Em: alanmstewart at gmail.com <alanmstewart at gmail.com> Web: *
*www.multimindsolutions.com* <http://www.multimindsolutions.com>
* Blog: **Conversare* <http://conversare.net>

*Mob: **0413848680* <0413848680>*  +61413848680 <%2B61413848680>*

* "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone." * *Michael John
Bobak*