[OSList] 24th World Open Space on Open Space (WOSonOS) Conference

Gail West via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Aug 29 23:03:14 PDT 2016

Great!  I just signed up myself and find there is a lovely group of those
folks already signed up.  And looking forward to many more....

Gail

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 4:46 AM, Harrison Owen via OSList <

> Alan – Thanks for spreading the word. And for whatever it is worth – I do
> have my tickets and, God Willing and the creeks don’t rise – I will be
> there in Manila looking forward to greeting whomsoever chooses to be among
> the “right people.”
>

> Harrison
>

> Winter Address
>
> 7808 River Falls Dr.
>
> Potomac, MD 20854
>
> 301-365-2093
>

> Summer Address
>
> 189 Beaucauire Ave
>
> Camden, ME 04843
>
> 207 763-3261
>

> Websites
>
> www.openspaceworld.com
>
> www.ho-image.com

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com