[OSList] What's the difference between BarCamp and OST?

Toke Møller via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Aug 24 08:25:31 PDT 2016

Ah some poetry……

:)

Open space….yesterday - today and tomorrow......

What is it ? what is it ?
to go to the center
and then leave it
open
to sit at the rim
enjoying
- the space
- the place
- the now
what touches my heart ?
so deep and free
to let myself and others
so spaciously
free
to be ?
Toke

Toke Paludan Moeller, CEO & Process host

InterChange Aps

Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark

Vat Number: 1350 6035

Toke - Mobile  +45 2616 6919 - Monica -  Mobile  +45 2072 1019

Skype name: tokemoeller

www.interchange.dk <http://www.interchange.dk/>
interchange at interchange.dk <mailto:interchange at interchange.dk>
http://interchange.dk/calender/ <http://interchange.dk/calender/>