[OSList] Last call - can you help us fill the last spaces - OST training in Amsterdam sept 7-9

Birgitt Williams via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Aug 23 11:21:00 PDT 2016

Hi Thomas,
I have promoted this via facebook. I see you already have it on the Genuine
Contact list and I will write there also to support this great opportunity.
You, Anna Caroline, and Doris make quite a team and your collective
leadership is a gift to anyone who participates. I am hopeful that in a few
sentences you could give some information about what makes this training
good even for people who already work actively with OST as facilitators.

Warmly,
Birgitt

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 8:18 AM Daniel Mezick via OSList <

> I have just posted this to the OPENSPACE AGILITY (OSA) group on Facebook.
> The group has almost 350 members who are actively learning how to apply
> Open Space to Agile implementations. Here is the link where the post
> appears:
>

> https://www.facebook.com/groups/openagileadoption/permalink/618682254958863/
>
> I also shared this post to my personal Facebook page.
>
> Hope this helps! Good luck as you go forward. If you have a discount code
> for new registrations from OSLIST and/or the OSA Facebook group, that is
> especially helpful to post here now.
>
> Daniel
>
> On 8/23/16 5:49 AM, Thomas Herrmann via OSList wrote:
>
> Open Space Technology (OST) is a meeting methodology that harnesses the
> collective wisdom of the group, team or organisation to address concrete
> business issues, find answers to complex problems, and nurture leadership
> in times of change.
>

> The training takes place from 7-9 September 2016 at the beautiful Landgoed
> de Horst just outside Amsterdam.  Group discounts are  available.
> Accommodation is possible.
>
> Please feel free to contact me if you would like more information, You can
> learn more and register at www.contorno-consulting.com/OST
>

> --
> Daniel Mezick
> Culture Strategist. Author. Keynoter.
> (203) 915 7248. Bio. <http://www.DanielMezick.com/> Blog.
> <http://www.NewTechUSA.net/blog/> Twitter.
> <https://twitter.com/DanielMezick>
> Book: The Culture Game. <http://theculturegame.com/>
> Book: The OpenSpace Agility Handbook.
> <http://www.amazon.com/OpenSpace-Agility-Handbook-Daniel-Mezick/dp/0984875336>
> Past archives can be viewed here:

Birgitt Williams

President & Senior Consultant of Dalar International Consultancy, Inc.

http://www.dalarinternational.com

Co-founder of the Extraordinary Leadership Network
http://www.extraordinaryleadershipnetwork.com

Co-founder of the Genuine Contact™program and author of The Genuine Contact
Way: Nourishing a Culture of Leadership
http://www.genuinecontactway.com

Co-owner of the Genuine Contact Co-owners Group Ltd.
http://www.genuinecontact.net

*Supporting leadership development for leading in a culture requiring
agility and flexibility in a performance environment of constant change.*

Leadership development at your own pace? Become a member of the
Extraordinary Leadership Network
http://www.extraordinaryleadershipnetwork.com to participate in an online
leadership development program designed to increase the leadership skills
and capacity you need to perform in a performance environment of constant
change.

PO Box 19373, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619

phone: 1-919-522-7750