[OSList] Opening Space for Victims of Domestic Violence

Chris Corrigan via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Aug 18 08:03:30 PDT 2016

While I have opened space for victims of domestic violence with a specific theme around that issue, it's also important to remember that there is a good chance that in every Open Space we have all ever done, there have been victims of domestic violence as participants.

Chris

CHRIS CORRIGAN
www.chriscorrigan.com