[OSList] Opening Space for Victims of Domestic Violence

Birgitt Williams via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Aug 18 05:18:38 PDT 2016

Hi Lucas,
I would appreciate more information from you. What is it that you are
wanting? Are you having an OST meeting of some sort? What is the theme? And
who are you thinking of inviting? Is it a small OST to assist the relatives
to sort out the issues and opportunities to take into consideration in such
a venture?

I have had the opportunities to do a lot with victims of domestic violence.
Over thirty years ago I was on the advisory board to set up a shelter that
still runs today. There are so many issues to contend with including
potential violence to the providers of space for shelter. I believe there
is a lot of wisdom on this list about domestic violence and what needs to
be considered. However, it would be helpful to know what you are actually
asking about.

With blessings,
Birgitt

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 8:10 AM Lucas Cioffi via OSList <