[OSList] Opening Space for Victims of Domestic Violence

Lucas Cioffi via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Aug 18 05:08:47 PDT 2016

Hi Folks,

Has anyone open space for victims of domestic violence?  What are the
special considerations that should be taken into account?

My relatives in upstate NY about 100 miles from New York City are
considering turning their bed & breakfast into a retreat for about 6 women
and their children at any given time.  I'm completely open to suggestions
and also connections to organizations which serve people leaving domestic
violence situations in the NY area.

Thank you!

Lucas Cioffi
Charlottesville, VA