[OSList] a substantial difference

Birgitt Williams via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Aug 10 07:38:13 PDT 2016

Harrison...one of the aspects of you that I love is that when you
participate, you engage.

I witness many people participating and appearing engaged. And yet upon
probing after a participatory meeting, engagement was not sufficient to
create follow on action. I feel that this distinction between having a
participatory meeting and having the conditions for engagement is important
somehow.

Blessings,
Birgitt

--

Birgitt Williams

President & Senior Consultant of Dalar International Consultancy, Inc.

http://www.dalarinternational.com

Co-founder of the Extraordinary Leadership Network
http://www.extraordinaryleadershipnetwork.com

Co-founder of the Genuine Contact™program and author of The Genuine Contact
Way: Nourishing a Culture of Leadership
http://www.genuinecontactway.com

Co-owner of the Genuine Contact Co-owners Group Ltd.
http://www.genuinecontact.net

*Supporting leadership development for leading in a culture requiring
agility and flexibility in a performance environment of constant change.*

Leadership development at your own pace? Become a member of the
Extraordinary Leadership Network
http://www.extraordinaryleadershipnetwork.com to participate in an online
leadership development program designed to increase the leadership skills
and capacity you need to perform in a performance environment of constant
change.

PO Box 19373, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619

phone: 1-919-522-7750