[OSList] Re-imagining The Change Handbook

Peggy Holman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Apr 28 08:04:57 PDT 2016

Help envision the possibilities for the next edition of a well-loved resource for high participation, system-wide change.

 <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001GmqbVssixVW06fCCXpD22pxCaJoMostcZfSPOPP_Tn8O4PyZn3LvVzfsvsZp0I1MjY-S2Bn8pQeKBxAt0BZQq0o0mKl7U7RoyVzQAoy5h0c=>
Since 1999 The Change Handbook has informed leaders, consultants, community activists, educators, students, and others about processes for engaging people in tackling 21st century challenges.

Its editors - Peggy Holman, Tom Devane, and Steve Cady - are considering a third edition and want to hear from you. What works well about the book that we should keep? What do you want that isn't there today? Should it even be a book?

Two ways you can weigh in:

Take this 10-15 minute survey <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001GmqbVssixVW06fCCXpD22pxCaJoMostcZfSPOPP_Tn8O4PyZn3LvVzfsvsZp0I1MIzEGUZVSyCpIMcW31ZRH0D3QAK7GvKVEP6qaFLR7CCzGcR2GfNkMPyWMPL737m2I> by May 6 and / or register <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001GmqbVssixVW06fCCXpD22pxCaJoMostcZfSPOPP_Tn8O4PyZn3LvVzfsvsZp0I1MIzEGUZVSyCpxDTHg2LCIY3EXPGmHwQlMV9hAlWQy5onYBK0kB3YzvSaDLMfdJycukZKi7zmrsSJkyP6Kqf3qB3KSJY4xOxFh_RrJ8HL_y6A4K2w1sUcZ8OKKqxcbgaQ0> to join a call with the editors on Monday, May 9, 6:00-7:00pm Eastern Time or Tuesday, May 17, Noon - 1:00pm Eastern.

Thanks for your support.

Appreciatively,

Peggy

Peggy Holman