[OSList] From fear to love: how can Open Space help the ReLovution? #OSELE16, May 7-13_Donostia, (aka LEX 4th Open Space EuropeanLearning Exchange)

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Apr 27 07:09:26 PDT 2016

Hi, folks - that last message was just because Eleder had some challenges posting his message the last time he tried.
I made a mistake and copied OSLIST in addition to sending directly to him.

But it gives me a chance to say hello to you all and to say I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones as we share learning about Open Space in Spain in just a few weeks…

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space