[OSList] Re-imagining The Change Handbook

Chris Altmikus @ iDeA-Link via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Apr 28 22:24:42 PDT 2016

Dear Peggy,

How you are well. Thanks for reaching out to the community for input. The BOOK is a beautiful collection of formats and provides a genuine support for all who work with organisations and individuals to move through change. The question which attracted my attention is « Should it even be a book ? ».

Well, I would be eager to sign up to a web-site and user community, rather than buying the next addition … ;-) There is many opportunities for users and authors alike to get this out into the world through technology. Why do I say so ? I use this book as a well of ideas, when inventing my own formats or adjusting established formats to fit a specific context and request. So I actually use it more as a data base and browse through it on a by need basis. I think its a formidable source of practices and inspirations alike and feel that making this available in an interactive, searchable fashion would / could add value for all stakeholders.

With my kind regards    +    Chris

	 Chris M. Altmikus
         Chemin de la Bovarde 37
         CH-1091 Grandvaux