[OSList] Save the Dates -- OSonOSinOZ in Melbourne 2015

R Chaffe via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Sep 22 18:03:21 PDT 2015

Andrew
I have the date locked in.  I would also like to explore an world OSonOS back in Marysville in 2019.  10 years after the Fire and 17 years after our previous world OSonOS in 2012 (the beginning of the full impact of the drought, the first time we had a total fire ban in the first week in November).

The new resort is now up and running and can host over 100 people.  I thought we could look at another Spring event after the AFL final and before the Melbourne Cup so  airfares  would not be at a premium.

It could be a chance to focus on living with major climate change while supporting a new and emerging community.

What do you think?

Regards
Rob