[OSList] Save the Dates -- OSonOSinOZ in Melbourne 2015

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Sep 22 18:31:44 PDT 2015

Rob - I remember a silent night-time walk through the bush with a ranger who was rather surprised that our group of about 30 people could walk together in silence. Little did he know how nutritious we felt was the silence, and the delicacy of listening to a night-time ecology that felt the coming wildfires. What an honor it would be to return to OZ and Marysville to once again experience the warmth and welcome of the (new) resort. So many memories, so rich and bittersweet, and so wonderful it would be to see and explore with you all once again…

Andrew and Viv - anyone who joined you in your OSonOSinOZ and your OST Training Workshop will be lucky indeed in the richness of experience and co-learning.
I will be there in spirit, for sure.

With a warm hello from a light-filled evening on the California coast,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space