[OSList] Save the Dates -- OSonOSinOZ in Melbourne 2015

Andrew Rixon via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Sep 22 17:09:01 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Are you an Open Space Technology Practictioner?

Have you been setting the power of self-organisation to work with large
groups of people?

On Thursday 10th December 2015 in Melbourne we will be hosting an
OSonOSinOZ ... It's been a while since the last one.. and this is
especially for those who either can't make it or can't wait for the WOSonOS
2016 in the Phillipines. ;-)

So -- if you'd love to come and explore your experiences and edges around
being an OST practitioner with others -- Save the date... Thursday 10th
December 2015.... I'll be sending out more information about this soon --
including an eventbrite registration link.

And...

Following the OSonOSinOZ, Viv McWaters and I will be hosting an OST
Training Workshop to help you develop your confidence to jump in and start
putting the power of self-organisation to work. ;-)

So -- if you'd love to come and learn how to facilitate using OST -- Save
the date .. Friday 11th December 2015 .. I'll be sending out more info soon
re an eventbrite registration link.

Warm regards,
Andrew

--