[OSList] WOSonOS 2016 - lets meet in Germany in November

via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Sep 17 08:36:25 PDT 2015

Dear Carmela, Karolina, and Michael,

I would love to join your meeting. I am in Berlin, too - please let me know when you will be in Germany, Berlin and when... I am sure Michael will call an Extraordinary Stammtisch, right?

I am on my way back from Amsterdam, where I gave and OST training together with Thomas Herrmann and Doris Gottlieb.

I am still moved. The comments of he participants in the Closing Circle  refreshed my memory HOW life-changing OST has been in my life - and continues to be....

much Love & Gratitude
Anna Caroline