[OSList] WOSonOS 2016 - lets meet in Germany in November

Carmela Ariza via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Sep 17 06:46:02 PDT 2015

Dear Michael, Karolina
I will be in Germany in November. Perhaps you can already share with me what to prepare and how to prepare for a WOSONOS....and share your experiences....
Would love to sit with you guys and listen!
Carms True happiness is a state of mind.
Happiness is not a consequence of things that happen.
Do not pursue happiness - practice it.
Sing, even if you do not sound good.
Smile, even when things go wrong.
Create happiness, and happy you will be.