[OSList] WOSonOS 2016 - lets meet in Germany in November

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Sep 20 08:39:39 PDT 2015

Dear Carms,

in case you are in Berlin on November 2nd, join us at the regular
Stammtisch beginning at 7pm here
> http://www.kreuzberger-weltlaterne.de/

In case you are in Berlin on another date, we will simply convene an
extraordinary Stammtisch on the occasion of your visit, same place, same
time of day. Just tell me.

What I can tell you already: There are myriad of ways to prepare for a
WOSonOS. And also: keep it simple! The simpler it is the more space
there is for the forces of selforganisation to do their stuff. What is
great is a very large room with daylight and a permanent buffet of local
straight food.

Greetings from Berlin where I am still arriving after the Krakow
experience... there was the WOSonOS of course, but also the vibrant
neighborhood I was in and the shockwaves of the huge rivers of refugees
underway to safe shelter starkly contrasted by demonstrations a week ago
just a block away from the WOSonOS venue against the Islamisation of
Poland...

Take care
mmp