[OSList] Online Participation Before, During, and After WOSonOS!

Lucas Cioffi via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Sep 8 11:35:37 PDT 2015

Hi All,

As many folks know, the World Open Space on Open Space is happening this
week (September 10-13) in Krakow, Poland.  Yeah!!!  Folks are invited to
schedule online open space sessions before, during, and after the in-person
sessions.

*1. If you will be in Krakow* and you want others to join your session from
across the world, then post your session on the online sessions page
<http://openspace.qiqochat.com/events>.  Then connect your phone or
computer when session begins.

*2. If you will not be in Krakow*, you can browse or schedule online
sessions on the online sessions page <http://openspace.qiqochat.com/events>.
Sign up for notifications at the top-right of that page if you want to be
notified when new sessions are scheduled.  For example, I posted one
session just now:

*Opening Space Just for OSList Lurkers*; Sunday September 13th from 7-8pm
> Eastern.  This will be an online-only session which won't have an in-person
> component in Krakow.  If you remember Daniel Mezick's "Lurker Game" from 10
> months ago on this OS List, this is space for those who consider themselves
> lurkers on the OS to connect with each other and bring their own topic
> related to OST (or not!).  I am not a lurker, so I will not participate or
> drive the discussions; I'll be helping with tech only.

It should be fun to see what they come up with.

The WOSONOS website <http://wosonos.com/> lists the names and contact info
of everyone who will be in Krakow (and I pasted it below).  If you know
someone on the list, then you can ask them to stream their session.

People who are in-person in Krakow should certainly be considerate of those
who do not want to have a session's audio/video open to the world.  Michael
P. eloquently explained to the list (at the bottom of this email) why he
would not want his sessions online and perhaps others feel this way too,
and I respect that.  FYI, the default is that no sessions will be streamed
unless someone in Krakow decides to do it.  I expect that folks on the
ground in Krakow will be very considerate of their fellow participants'
preferences, as normally happens during an open space when people are
working out the schedule.

If there are any questions, please call or email me.  Looking forward to it!

Lucas Cioffi
Founder, QiqoChat
Charlottesville, VA
Mobile: 917-528-1831

WHO SIGNED UP ALREADY

Adam Kincel, London adam at gestalt.uk.com

Adriana Diaz-Berrio, Queretaro, Mexico adriana at diazberrio.com

Agata Godawa, Krakow atagodawa at wp.pl

Agnieszka Kotucz, Krakow agnieszka.kotucz at gmail.com

Allison Hewlitt, Ottawa, Canada ahewlitt at gmail.com

Andrea Moretti, Macerata, Italy moretti_a at hotmail.it

Anne Lacoste, Paris annelacoste.flam at gmail.com

Barbara Kozok, Limassol, Cyprus barbara.kozok at berlin.de

Barbara Zamożniewicz, Sielec, Poland barbara.zamozniewicz at fundacjafarma.pl

Brigitte de Boucaud, Pessac, France bdeboucaud at gmail.com

Carolyn Whiten, Berlin contact at cwhitten.org

Cyprian Szyszka, Krakow cypszyszka at gmail.com

Eleder Aurtenetxe Pildain, Mundaka, Basque Country
eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com

Eslam Erman, Egypt eslam.erman at openspaceegypt.com

Eva P Svensson, Onsala, Sweden eva at epshumaninvest.se

Ewa Jarczewska, Wroclaw, Poland ewa.jarczewska1 at gmail.com

Florence Rigneau, Dijon, France florence.rigneau at gmail.com

Gerard Muller, Roskilde, Denmark gm at openspace.dk

Gustav P Svensson, Onsala, Sweden eva at epshumaninvest.se

Hanna Jakubek, Skawina, Poland hjakubek at wp.pl

Ian Andersen, Brussels ian.andersen at ec.europa.com

Irmina Wachna-Sosin, Krakow irmina.wachna-sosin at wszechnica.uj.pl

Jon Harvey, Buckingham, UK jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk

Kamil Sztandera, Krakow kamil.sztandera at solarwinds.com

Karolina Iwa, Berlin   karolina at progressivepartners.pl I phone: +49
15774932193, +48 880 747578

Kinga Bujalska, Brwinow, Poland kinga.anna.bujalska at gmail.com

Lisa Heft, Berkeley, USA lisaheft at openingspace.net

Marloes Vlind, Amsterdam m.vlind at vu.nl

Michael M Pannwitz, Berlin   mmpannwitz at gmail.com I phone: +49-30-7728000 I
postal: Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Michal Szpor, GLiwice, Poland mike.szpor at gmail.com

Monika Dymacz-Kaczmarczyk, Skawina, Poland  monika.dymacz at exprofesso.pl
<Monika.dymacz at exprofesso.pl>

MoR Golan, Tel Aviv morgolan at gmail.com