[OSList] Upcoming OST Trainings/Workshops

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Sep 2 20:28:19 PDT 2015

Based on my query a few weeks ago - we've added a listing of
trainings/workshops on a new page at the Open Space Institute's website:

http://osius.org/trainings

Included on this page are the upcoming trainings. In addition, there's
some discussion of learning paths for opening space. The page is not
meant to be definitive. It's intended to ensure folks know that even
though trainings are available and we're happy to list them - trainings
are *not* necessary to become an Open Space Technology facilitator.
Other ideas about this are most definitely welcome.

PLEASE LET THE INSTITUTE KNOW ABOUT ANY OPEN SPACE WORKSHOPS/TRAININGS
YOU MIGHT OFFER. You can email me, or other board members, or
info at osius.org. If you announce them on the OSList - that might be good
enough. But a direct email's more likely to get the right attention. At
some point we'll make it easy for people to add their own workshops to
an event calendar without needing to communicate directly.

     Regards,
     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato