[OSList] Books!

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Sep 4 05:35:24 PDT 2015

All who have suggested books and links, thanks! I'll compile these soon.

Scharmer is up to stuff. A local group in Montana is hosting some local
conversations as part of the online class he's offering.
https://www.edx.org/course/u-lab-transforming-business-society-self-mitx-15-671x

This free class seems timely, and starting in a week. Not very Open
Space - but I do like the invite if not the lecture style structure.
It's hard, people doing great stuff, and not making it the "hey look at
me show". But he's clearly an important voice.

I hope these lists can fertilize and nurture some great conversations!
I'll add my own as well later - but I'm not sure I've seen folks talk
about Angeles Arrien "The Four Fold Way" yet. I know Harrison has talked
about her work in the past, and it was a big part of the Anne Stadler
"Spirited Work" community's 6 year Open Space experiment.

     Cheers,
     Harold